Ugo De Rosa began production of racing frames in Milan in the 1950s. The heart in its logo is set to characterize the great passion and craftsmanship of the made in Italy style. In 1958 De Rosa built the bike for the “Giro” d’Italia for Raphael Géminiani, and was consecrated in the ’60s and’ 70s, when numerous victories of champions like Eddy Merckx and Francesco Moser took place on his bikes.
De Rosa frames are a classic example of quality made in Italy, also confirmed by the decision to equip the frames only with Campagnolo components, another Italian legend in the history of cycling. Among the best known De Rosa models are “Super Prestige”, “De Rosa Professional” and “Primato”.