Rossin Record – Campagnolo Chorus
Beautiful Rossin Record equipped Campagnolo Chorus groupset complete, handmade with Columbus SL Superleggeri tubes for Mario Rossin, size 59,5 cm seat tube x 58,5 cm top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions.
Original Rossin color and decals in very good conditions, few scratches, few missed point of paint, no dents, no rust, nice original chromium plating, awesome in live view!!
Groupset Campagnolo Chorus 6 gears in perfect working conditions, 3t Rossin engraved stem, Campagnolo dual mode brake levers (internal/external).
All revised, new cases and wires, new handletape, Mavic GP4 rims for tubulars, Continental Competition tubulars.
The bike is ready to go no needs to fit.
Available for EROICA Race!
- Size: 59 cm
- Seat tube c/c: 59.5 cm
- Seat tube c/end: 61 cm
- Top tube: 58.5 cm
- Front Tube: 19 cm
- Standover: 85.5 cm
- Weight: 10 kgs
- Columbus SL steel tubing, steel fork
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Chorus rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Chorus front derailleur
- Campagnolo Chorus shifters
- Campagnolo Chorus bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Chorus crankset (170 mm arms, 52/41 teeth)
- Campagnolo Chorus brake levers
- Campagnolo Scudo brakes lever hood
- Campagnolo Chorus brake calipers
- 3t stem engraved Rossin (lenght 10,5 cm c/c)
- 3t Competizione handlebar
- Campagnolo Chorus 1″ headset
- Campagnolo Chorus hubs 36 holes
- Mavic GP4 rims 36 holes for tubulars
- Continental Competition 700×20 tubulars (old)
- Campagnolo Chorus seatpost
- Campagnolo seat bolt
- Ges Cobra saddle
- Regina freewheel
- Sedis chain
- Elite bottlecage
€ 1,719.00 + ship.cost
item code: B30922-rssrcch6
Contact us for any question.
Please note: The sale refers to a used item over 35 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale.
For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above.
Thank you for your cooperation Italiansteelbike squad.