Coppi KT2 – Shimano Durace 7700 9v – Mobilvetta Northwave Professional Team – 1998
Rare Coppi of Mobilvetta Design Northwave professional team from 1998, racer Alessandro Pozzi. The bike is equipped with Shimano Durace 7700 9 gears, handmade in Italy by Masciaghi with Columbus Altec2 tubing, size 53 seat tube x 54 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions.
Original color and decals, few scratches, some missed point of paint, very good conditions, no rust, straight, no dent, awesome in live view!!
Groupset Shimano Durace 7700 9 gears in very nice conditions, Shimano Durace wheelset for clinchers, new handletape.
The bike is full revised.
- Size: 53 cm
- Seat tube c/c: 53 cm
- Seat tube c/end: 57 cm
- Top tube: 54 cm
- Front tube: 13 cm
- Standover: 78 cm
- Weight: 8.7 kgs
- Columbus Altec2 aluminium frame, steel Fork by Masciaghi
- Groupset and components:
- Shimano Durace 7700 rear derailleur
- Shimano Durace 7700 front derailleur
- Shimano Durace 7700 STI
- Shimano Durace bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Shimano Durace 7700 crankset (172,5 mm arms, 53/39 teeth)
- Shimano Durace 7700 brakes
- ITM Eclypse stem (lenght 12 cm c/c)
- ITM Super Italia Pro2 handlebar
- Shimano Durace 7700 1 inch headset
- Shimano Durace 7700 hubs 32 holes
- Fir SRG30 Apollo rims 32 holes for clinchers
- Vittoria Pro Team Opec Corsa cx clinchers
- Ritchey seatpost
- San Marco Concor saddle
- Shimano Durace sprockets
- Elite Lightweight bottlecage
€ 979.00 + ship.cost
item code: B23521-cppktsh9
Contact us for any question.
Please note: The sale refers to a used item over 20 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale.
For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above.
Thank you for your cooperation Italiansteelbike squad.