Cinelli SuperCorsa – Campagnolo Gran Sport Record 60’s
The most famous and wanted Cinelli from early 60’s, this bike no needs words, original Supercorsa by Cino Cinelli bike in original paint and decals, original groupset, handmade with Columbus tubes, size 52 seat tube x 53 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions.
Many missed points of paint, many signs of use, the frame is straight, no dents, medium chromium plating, original paint and decals, fantastic in live view!!!
Frame tubes Columbus. All revised, new brake lever hoods, new cases/wires.
Available for EROICA Race!
- Size: 52 cm
- Seat tube c/c: 52 cm
- Seat tube c/end: 54 cm
- Top tube: 53 cm
- Front tube: 11 cm
- Standover: 78 cm
- Weight: 10.4 kgs
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Gran Sport 5 speed rear derailleur (second generation)
- Campagnolo Gran Sport front derailleur (second generation)
- Campagnolo Gran Sport shifters
- Campagnolo Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Record crankset BDC 151 (170 mm arms, 52/46 teeth)
- Universal Mod.61 brake levers
- Universal Mod.61 brake calipers
- 3TTT special stem (length 9cm c/c)
- 3TTT handlebar
- Campagnolo Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Record hubs 36 holes (no record written)
- Nisi rims 36 holes for tubular
- Campagnolo Record seatpost 26.2
- Brooks professional saddle
- Regina Gran Sport 5v freewheel
- Brampton 5v chain
€ 3,325.00 + ship.cost
item code: B0218-cnlscgs5
Contact us for any question.
Please note: The sale refers to a used item over 60 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale.
For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above.
Thank you for your cooperation Italiansteelbike squad.