Bianchi Pista X4 – Campagnolo Super Record Pista – 1987
Ultra rare Bianchi Pista from middle 80’s, Bianchi X4, equipped Campagnolo Super Record Pista groupset complete, handmade with Columbus tubing for Bianchi, size 55 seat tube x 55,5 top tube (center/center), used in cycle track but in perfect working conditions.
Original celeste Bianchi color, few scratches, original decals, no dents, no cracks, few missed point of paint, few missed point of chromium plating, very impressive in live view.
Groupset Campagnolo Super Record pista in very nice conditions!!!
The bike is ready to go, new handletape.
- Size: 55 cm
- Seat tube c/c: 55 cm
- Seat tube c/end: 56.5 cm
- Top tube: 55.5 cm
- Front tube: 15 cm
- Standover: 81.5 cm
- Weight: 8.1 kgs
- Columbus steel for Bianchi
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Super Record pista no fluted crankset (170 mm arms, 48 teeth)
- Stem for pista (length 13 cm c/c)
- Handlebar for pista
- Campagnolo Super Record pista headset 1″
- Campagnolo Record pista hubs 32 holes
- Nisi pista rims 32 holes for tubulars
- Vittoria Competition Atlanta tubulars
- Campagnolo Super record no fluted seatpost
- Selle Italia Turbo saddle
- Campagnolo sprocket 15 teeth
- Campagnolo Superleggeri pista pedals
- Campagnolo aluminium toeclip size M
- Alfredo Binda straps
€ 3,199.00 + ship.cost
item code: B12920-bncx4rep
Contact us for any question.
Please note: The sale refers to a used item over 35 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale.
For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above.
Thank you for your cooperation Italiansteelbike squad.